LEAVING VOICEMAIL & SENDING EMAILS
- If I am not able to answer your phone call, please leave me a voicemail message with your name and phone number.
- I attempt to return all calls within one business day.
- The confidentiality of email cannot be guaranteed.
- Email correspondence does not mean that we have begun a therapeutic relationship.
- If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
- San Francisco County Psychiatric Emergency Services can be reached at all times at (415) 206-8125.
- Alameda County Psychiatric Emergency Services can be reached at all times at (800) 273-8255.